Careers at Rockin Vans
We are an exciting and growing camper conversion and rental company looking for staff to join of our friendly, growing team. We work hard but know how to enjoy life. We actively encourage our staff to take out our rental vehicles so that they get to love camping life as much as we do!
- Excellent salaries and bonus schemes
- Free use of our camper and motorhome fleet
- Staff camping trips and adventure weekends
- Trips to exhibitions and shows all over the country & Europe
- Fun and fast pace environment with no two days the same
- Living Wage employer
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Are you a recent graduate looking for an exciting and rewarding placement? We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our growing team. Find out more here.
SALES AND DESIGN EXECUTIVE
Rockin Vans is a growing high end, bespoke, campervan manufacturer, seeking an experienced Sales and Design Executive. The successful candidate will have outstanding design skills and be willing to lead from the front. The individual will be responsible for design, sales, customer service and will work closely with the Conversions and Parts Supervisor to ensure that every customer receives not only a fantastic completed camper but also an amazing customer experience from start to finish.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for all Conversion enquiry’s
- Understand what the customer is looking for, help them decide what they want, work with them to pick colours and layout of their camper
- Design and quote for their build, work with the workshop team to understand what is possible
- Invite customer for presentation, pitch your design and close the sale
- Keep in contact with the customer for the duration of the build, send regular emails and images
- Conduct the handover and show the customer how to use their new camper
- Work closely with the Conversions and Parts supervisor to book build into the workshop calendar, ensure parts are delivered on time
- Identify and chase new sales opportunities
Successful Candidate will:
- Be proficient in a CAD design software/Sketch Up etc.
- Have creative and design skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Have a proven sales record
- Have a keen interest in camping and the outdoors
- Be able to follow through from greeting to final build completion
- Have proven project management experience
Would be beneficial but not compulsory:
- Experience of working and designing for a CNC machine
- Past experience working with leisure vehicles
RENTAL MAINTENANCE AND WORKSHOP JR
You will need to be accomplished in both workshop manufacturing and installation working to a very high standard. Possessing good communication skills with the capacity to work unsupervised. You will also be responsible for assisting the rental team during peak season, this role includes but is not limited to: Driving, repairing the vehicles, helping the rental team hand the vehicles over to the customer on time and in good condition. The successful applicant will be; reliable, trustworthy, punctual, possessing initiative and self-motivation. We are offering a full time position with an attractive and flexible package for the right candidate. You will be working within a busy, growing, flexible company with opportunity to progress.
Responsibilities and Duties
Stripping and fitting of a range of vehicles
General bodywork removal and refit
Removal and refitting of interior trims
Light mechanical work and general modifications to original vehicle build
Fitting components and parts to the interior of exterior of vehicles in a safety critical environment
Ensure our Client’s assembled vehicles are of a high quality and safe working standard
Repairing rental vehicles promptly and to a high standard
The Coach Builder / Body Fitter / Coach Maker should have the following skills:
Should know how to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, sketches to ensure proper assembly
Have good hand dexterity, with good eyesight
Have experience with mechanical fitting and assembly (ideally within a manufacturing environment).
RENTAL REPRESENTATIVE LONDON & SCOTLAND
- Collect the vehicles from base and perform all pre-handover checks
- Drive the vehicles to the collection location
- Perform handover and give full explanation to the customer how to use their motorhome or campervan
- Complete all paperwork and check license
- Head back to base using public transport
- Collect vehicles from customers on their return and ensure that they had a great time!
- Awesome customer service and flexibility is needed!
THIS SOUNDS RIGHT UP MY STREET...HOW DO I APPLY?!
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org